28 June 2018 Volunteer during the 10th Conrad Festival
Join the preparations of the most important literary festival in Poland and one of the most important festivals in Europe. During the previous nine editions, we have hosted the most eminent writers from all over the world and thousands of visitors, as well as organised workshops and film screenings. It will be no different this year, during the POP-themed 10th anniversary edition of the Conrad Festival. Let’s do this together!
If you are interested in literature, want to meet the most outstanding and promising Polish and foreign writers, as well as get to know the work how the festival works from behind the scenes, join our team for the most exciting and intense week in October.
We need young, energetic and responsible people who are able to work in a team, creative and speak English at least at an advanced level (other foreign languages are welcome).
What will you gain as a volunteer?
- You will take part in the preparation of the most important literary festival in Poland and one of the most important festivals in Europe.
- You will be a part of a team of volunteers who have a common interest in literature and culture.
- You can try your hand at organising cultural events and identify and develop your professional competences.
- You will broaden your knowledge about the Festival, cultural life in Krakow and the UNESCO Krakow City of Literature programme.
- You will develop practical skills that are useful in animating cultural life (through planned training courses for volunteers).
- You will have the opportunity to complete your student apprenticeship and obtain a certificate – during the Festival and subsequent internship at the Literary Department of the Krakow Festival Office.
- You will get a chance to participate in a year-round volunteer programme.
- You will have accident insurance for the duration of the Festival.
Volunteers will participate in the preparation of the event, as well as support its course, take care of festival guests, help at the festival centre and press office, as well as watch over social media and take care of the service of the Festival audience.
Are you interested? Send us your resume at email@example.com
Remember to include the following clause in your resume:
I consent to the processing of my personal data by the Krakow Festival Office, headquartered in Krakow, Olszańska 7 in order to carry out the recruitment process in accordance with the conditions specified in the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (consolidated text: Dz. U. [Journal of Laws] of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended).
Granting the above consent is voluntary and the person giving the consent has the right to access their personal data processed by the Krakow Festival Office on the basis of this consent, as well as the right to amend and correct them.
The Krakow Festival Office stipulates that all applications submitted without the above declaration of consent to the processing of personal data will not be taken into consideration in the recruitment process.